Exploring Different Strategies and Mines Games Tips
Stake Mines is a Minesweeper-inspired online game that requires players to turn over tiles in hopes of unlocking multipliers and avoiding bombs – but there’s a knack to playing effectively.
Fans of the old-school computer game will feel right at home but might be surprised by how much strategizing is necessary. Exploring different strategies and adjusting your settings to pursue a Stake Mines max win is the key to a better experience.
HOW TO PLAY STAKE MINES
Mines is what’s known as a “Stake Originals” game, which readers of our Stake.com review will know means it’s produced exclusively by Stake.com themselves. As such, it’s a little different to other games. Here’s how it works:
- The game uses a 5×5 grid resembling Minesweeper.
- You must set a bet amount to play with each round and how many mines you want in play.
- 1-24 mines can be selected across 25 tiles.
- Mines and gems are placed at random.
- You’ll turn over tiles in hopes of revealing gems and avoiding mines.
- Each gem is good for a Stake Mines multiplier and continued gameplay.
- Revealing a bomb will end your round and lose your wager.