eCOGRA is a world-renowned testing agency that specializes in the field of online gambling. Established in 2003, the certification body now services gambling and software companies from more than thirty jurisdictions across four continents. Some of its most notable clients include Microgaming, Quickspin, Betsson, bet365, and 888 Holdings.
2. Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) is another veteran in this field as it has been providing high-quality testing services since the mid-1990s. The company has earned the trust of gambling regulators from more than 450 jurisdictions.
3. iTech Labs
iTech Labs has been in business for almost twenty years, testing gambling companies across Europe, Asia, and Australia. Some of the most notable clients on the testing agency’s roster include Entain (formerly GVC Holdings), NetEnt, LuckyStreak, SkillOnNet, and Habanero.
4. BMM Testlabs
BMM Testlabs is a seasoned third-party testing laboratory with more than forty years of experience in the industry. The company has offices in over a dozen countries, including Australia, Canada, the United States, and Macau. It has achieved recognition in more than 400 jurisdictions, providing state-of-the-art testing services to both landbased and remote gambling businesses.
QALab is a globally recognized testing agency that provides a wide range of audit and consulting services to both brick-and-mortar and remote gambling operators. The organization is based in New South Wales, Australia.
6. Software Quality Systems (SQS)
Software Quality Systems (SQS) is a recognized IT service management company with offices in various European countries, including Poland, Spain, Germany, and Belgium. It conducts diagnostics and provides software evaluation, among other services related to cybersecurity.
Still skeptical about the fairness of online casino games? Here is why you should trust the accreditation of the test houses listed above:
- These are companies with decades of experience in the field of analytics and software assessment.
- They hail from jurisdictions with strict law enforcement. Companies of such magnitude would never risk tampering with test results since doing so will lead to prosecution, conviction, monetary sanctions, and above all, loss of reputation.
- Most testing houses have been officially approved by major gambling regulators like the UKGC, AGCC, DGE, AGCO, and Spelinspektionen.