Some of you are perhaps vaguely familiar with this new subgenre of slots, while others are just learning about them for the very first time.
Either way, we are going to make a side-by-side comparison to shed more light on how live dealer slots work and how they differ from their randomly generated prototypes.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MOST DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS OF CONVENTIONAL SLOTS.
- Playing them is a solitary experience. It is you against the slot machine.
2. Players determine the pace of the gameplay and can hit the spin button as often as they like.
3. Matching identical symbols on paylines or adjacent reels is almost always a prerequisite for winning.
4. The gameplay tends to become repetitive and dull after a while due to the lack of interaction with other players.
5. Conventional slots are available at both brick-and-mortar and online casinos.
6. Special features like free spins, bonus games, scattered and wild symbols are typically incorporated into the gameplay.
7. They are available in spades. Spinners can literally choose from thousands of different slot variants when playing online.
8. Players can try out the games for free with demo credits.