Mines Games Easy Win Basics of no Commission Baccarat
- No commission baccarat largely follows the same rules as the standard variation but the payout structure is different because the casino does not charge the 5% commission on winning Banker hands. Here is a brief breakdown of the rules for those who need to refresh their memory.
2. Most online variations use 8 full decks.
3. Randomly generated variations reshuffle the cards at the conclusion of each hand.
4. Gamblers can bet on Player, Banker, or Tie.
5. Ties between Player and Banker result in pushes, i.e. gamblers recoup their wagers unless they have backed the Tie outcome.
6. The first card for the Player hand is always dealt before the first card for the Banker.
7. Aces are worth 1 point, cards 2 through 9 are worth their pip value, and 10, Jack, Queen, and King are assigned a value of zero.
8. The first digit in two-figure totals is dropped, eg. 10 becomes 0, 11 becomes 1, and so on.
9. If either the Banker or Player has natural totals of 9 or 8, both hands must stand, a rule that overrides all other rules
10. The dealer draws more cards to the Player hand when it has a starting total of 5 or less.
11. When the Player hand stands, the dealer hits the Banker hand when it totals 5 or under. The chart below contains the drawing rules for the Banker when the Player hand must hit, i.e. it draws a third card.
12. Some commission-free baccarat variations take action on side bets such as Player Pair (11 to 1), Banker Pair (11 to 1), Perfect Pair (25 to 1), Either Pair (5 to 1), Big (3 to 2), and Small (2 to 1). We recommend against placing these side bets due to their higher house edges.