Mines Games Tips The online casino has a good reputation
An online casino is like an insurance company. You will only find out whether you have a good insurance company after a harmful event and the insurance company compensates you fairly for the damage. You will only find out whether you play in a good casino or not, after you win a substantial amount and the casino easily pays out your money. There are many documented cases where online casinos have directly cheated the players.
The most common cheating practices are:
- The casino refuses to pay out the winnings fairly won by a player:
- The casino marks the win as a software error and will not accept the player’s entitlement to it. The casino tries to push the player into accepting a compensation of 10-20% of the original win.
- The casino makes a payout condition to play further.
- The casino introduces unreasonably low withdrawal limits that prevent the withdrawal of a larger win.
- The casino, for no reason, delays withdrawals (for weeks or even months). The casino endlessly repeats verification of the player’s identity to stall.
- The casino justifies not paying out legitimate winnings in other ways.
- The casino offers manipulated unlicensed games with a much lower payout ratio. The games are often a faithful copy of favourite games made by honest game developers, basically indistinguishable from the original.
- The casino often uses a clause about bonus abuse. The casino marks every player, who converts a bonus into real money, as a bonus abuser and cancels all the bonus money.
Because of such practices, it is good to check the reputation of an online casino before deposting money. We do this for you and we regularly check the reputation of all the casinos on our list. If we find that any casino acts unethically, we will delete it.
TIP: It’s important to realize that a new casino can cheat you even though it doesn’t have any public complaints yet. It takes some time for first players to report a negative experience with a casino, and you might very well be the first one to complain. The inverse can also be true. There will most likely be at least some complaints about big casinos with large numbers of players, in spite of their honest behavior.