Where to Play Online Mines Games Casino with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites offer Bitcoin Mines or Bitcoin Minesweeper game. Crypto.Games and OneHash has it as Bitcoin Minesweeper. Roobet, Paradice, Luckyfish.io Betfury, Jacksclub.io, Wink, CryptoSkull and Stake.com has their in-house built Bitcoin Mines games. Betplay.io, Rocketpot, Bitcasino, Bets.io, Justbit and Sportsbet.io has a Bitcoin Mines game from a third party provider called Spribe. Fortunejack has Bitcoin Mines from two different third party casino game providers called Orbital and SteadyGames. Crashino also has one by Betsolutions. Bitkong is a single game Provably Fair casino site where the game is called Bitkong but played in a similar manner to Mines. We suggest you to try that game as well.
Advantages of Playing Mines with Bitcoin
- Anonymous: All the Bitcoin Casino site have the crypto background and they value the privacy of their customers. They are very unlikely to ask for any personal information or documents and you can enjoy mines while staying anonymous.
- Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Casino sites offer Mines game. All of the listed casino sites are licensed and regulated in Curacao which is considered as one of the most respectable i-gaming jurisdictions outside Europe.
- Provably Fair: You can verify your Mines games and make sure that the results are Provably Fair. Provably Fair gambling is a technology that is unique to Bitcoin gambling that makes it impossible for a player or casino to cheat.
- Low House Edge: Mines games are mostly offered with a 1% House Edge. The number of mines that will make you lose will be arranged in such a fashion that all the bettors will get 99% of their stakes back in the long run.
- Certified: Mines games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.